98% FREE

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....."

Go down

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....." Empty "Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....."

Post  98% Cack Free on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Just got through with the most enjoyable "Crazy, Stupid Love" Gosling's first-half persona was just righteous. I needed a buddy like that at 15. I hee-hawed quit a bit. Emma Stone was great, the teen actors, hell everybody was. A really good all-around entertaining American film.

NOTE: Got this by NF and noticed this disk did NOT have scene selection or bonus features! Get the message...you might as well stream or buy your own.

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....." 3358384175

98% Cack Free
98% Cack Free
Human Pot Hole

View user profile http://98free.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....." Empty Re: "Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....."

Post  Graham Peck on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Mine too, two big black bags drooping from me eyes just like Hef's nuts offset by a shock of white hair and pasty white skin. I am so disgusting me wife deserves better. If she weren't crazy she'd probably leave me. She stays with me because I have her believing I'm a big time drug dealer.

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....." 3358384175

Graham Peck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....." Empty Re: "Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....."

Post  Shirl Girl on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Id like to smeer Hefners nuts with a paste made from sesamse oil, soy sause, ginger, garlic and honey, let his nuts marinate fo a few days in the goo and then have him put those dangly thangs in my gaping mouth. Chew those seeds right good a' know.

"Your eyes are starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack....." 89106202
Shirl Girl
Shirl Girl
Tran Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham Peck on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm kind of interested in that me self. I'll send you a ticket to Sweden, if you don't mind.

woot jump

Graham Peck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wwoofter on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 pm

boola
wwoofter
wwoofter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zako on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm

BOOLA BOOLA,,, MAKES MY MOUTH WATER...

zako

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum